Shopflowers.gr recognizes the importance of the issue of security of Personal Data, as well as electronic transactions and has taken all necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods, to ensure maximum security. All information related to your personal information is secure and confidential.
Also, personal security is the User Password that you give when you become a member of www.shopflowers.gr. In order to present any of your personal information, the User Name and the User Password must first be given. For this reason, you must keep these items well guarded so that they do not fall into the hands of others.
All transactions you make through www.shopflowers.gr are governed by International and European law, which regulates issues related to e-commerce as well as the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994), which regulates issues related to with distance sales.
All payments made using a card are processed through the electronic payment platform "Piraeus winbank" of Piraeus Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption with 128-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer - SSL). Encryption is a way of encrypting information until it reaches its intended recipient, who will be able to decrypt it using the appropriate key.
The passwords used for your identification are two: the Username and the Password, which every time you enter them provide you with absolute security access to your personal information. Allows you to change the User Password as often as you wish. The only one who has access to your data is you through the above codes and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of third parties. In case of loss or leakage you must notify us immediately, otherwise shopflowers.gr, owner of www.shopflowers.gr, is not responsible for the use of the secret code by an unauthorized person. Www.shopflowers.gr in no way discloses or publishes your personal data and information that you trust us. The personal data that you make available to us by registering as a member are used exclusively for the execution of your transactions. All information is encrypted and stored in complete security.
To enter the online store you use two elements, the Username and the Password. The online store allows you to change the User Password as often as you wish and we would recommend, for security reasons, to change your password at regular intervals and to avoid using the same passwords.
Confidentiality is taken for granted. The same basic principles that govern classic transactions apply in the case of e-commerce. All information transmitted by the customer / subscriber of ShopFlowers is confidential and shopflowers.gr has taken all the necessary measures to be used only to the extent that it is deemed necessary in the context of the services provided. Some of the measures that have been taken are the following:
1. Only authorized employees have access to your transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. to process your applications.
2. ShopFlowers does not disclose the details of customers and their transactions, unless it has a written authorization from you or this is required by a court decision or decision of another public authority.
3. In case ShopFlowers uses third parties to support its systems, it takes care to ensure confidentiality.
4. You can request any information kept about you as well as their correction in case you can document the existence of an error.
5. For your own safety, you should also treat all information provided through the service as confidential and confidential and not make any disclosure to third parties.